Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Introduction: Reginald (Reg)

Name: Reginald Leung
Major: 2D Graphic Design

In 10 years I will be working in the art department at major fashion magazine, possibly Vogue or Bazaar doing layouts and editorial shoots being a major force in the fashion industry. Eventually, I will be editor and chief of a major fashion magazine in New York City. I am taking graphic design not only because I have talent in this disciplin
e but I think the program will enable me to reach my dream along with ample experience and hard work. I will also be doing internships throughout my stay at OCAD.

I am inspired by many things, some of which do not involve form and structures. I get VERY inspired by seeing people succeed (especially my friends). Just being around people who succeed motivates me to be the best and to exceed my potential. My motto is "As long as I am alive I can do ANYTHING" (Obviously anything legal lol)

The photo attached to this post is old as you can tell from my glasses...Im not a huge fan of pictures because the camera doesn't love me so I will have to settle for something OK lol

Below are some form and structures that inspire me.


No comments:

Post a Comment